万里风's Archiver

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

经典外贸英语口语159句

1 I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

3 It's just the matter of the schedule  ,that  is ,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

5 If he wants to make any changes ,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:50

8 We'll leave some evenings free, that  is ,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible ,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

千里之外 发表于 2007-7-18 01:51

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends .Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 6.1.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.